Friday, June 1, 2012

My first blog!

So hello and welcome to my first blog!! If this post is boring and stinks like day old dog poo, forgive me. I'm a rookie after all. So, I call this blog inside my head because that's where I'll be writing from...giving you an insight into my mysterious brain. Today I've been thinking of mailmen and why I don't like mine right now. You see, I'm sure he's nice, but he seems kind of lazy. He brings me my mail yes, but he doesn't always pick up my outgoing mail. I'm okay with leaving it in there for a day, sure, but today I had enough. I've had mail in my box for 3 days. 3 days!! It's not like this is the first time he forgot to take my mail either. I was ranting in my head on my way to the drop box by the post office and wondering if I ought to march in there demanding he pick up my mail or else...or else...sigh. You can't really threaten to not mail anything anymore haha. So today's lesson is the tried and true if you want something done right, don't wait for the mailman.

No comments:

Post a Comment